Services included in rental price
Furniture and fittings in rented rooms
*request for service must be submitted at least 14 days prior to event.
- Hall set-up* - One of the options for each room is set-up for negotiations. Note that “cabaret” set-up ("banquet" tables) is charged. Mobile stages and lecterns are not included in the rental price.
- Furniture for negotiations – tables, chairs, white tablecloths, skirting (only furniture from PCC inventory).
- Foyer – as a lobby area, unless cultural programme, exhibition, catering etc. is specified in the contract.
- Communications with PCC* - maximum 2 mobile phones for communicating with PCC production team.
- Information boards* - option to use up to 5 mobile information boards inside the PCC for orientation information for participants and attendees.
- Elevators and escalators – access for clients and visitors. Usage of goods elevators is not included in the price.
- Cloakroom with attendants
- Toilets - with cleaning provided throughout duration of events.
- Cleaning of negotiation rooms, foyers and corridors - basic cleaning of hired spaces following move-in and set-up, at the end of each day of events, and following move-out.
- Adjustment of stage levels in Forum Hall* - hydraulically height-adjustable tables.
- Fire Service – fully-equipped firefighters in PCC building, fire extinguishers and automatic sprinklers.
Energy in hired spaces
Note: If the services included in the rental price are not booked within the time limits specified, the client may be charged for these services. The PCC will guarantee the provision of these services only after booking thereof.
- Standard lighting of hired spaces (without scenic stage lighting)
- Heating and air conditioning - assured air quality and air temperature according to Czech health norms and PCC standards.
- Electricity - electricity available from standard fitted sockets in hired spaces. Appliance consumption limits: Halls - max. 60kW, 3 phase 400 V, 32 A fuses, medium-size halls - max. 30 kW, 3 phase 400 V, 16A fuses, small rooms - max. 10 kW, 1 phase 220 V, 16 A fuses (notification of larger consumption requirements must be submitted at least 14 days prior to event). Free power conditions do not apply to accompanying exhibitions.